- The QA31 features advanced photoelectric technology for precise detection. When smoke is detected or the manual test button is pressed, the buzzer sounds and LED flash.
- Low-Battery Warning: Unit beeps and LED flash intermittently to indicate battery needs replacing.
- Simple test method: Press test button to hear the alarm sound and confirm the unit is in normal condition.
- Easy installation: Install directly to proper location without any wiring.
- It is equipped with 9VDC battery, and optional 110VAC or 220VAC power plug is available.
- Optional relay output : COM. NO. NC.
- Optional series connection wiring can co-activate up to 15 detectors.
Comply to EN54
Standby: flash every 40 seconds
Alarm: flash and beep continuously
Battery abnormal: beeps and flash intermittently
90dB / M and above
-10oC ~ +55oC
105mm(Dia.) x 40mm(H)
Type 1 : 9V battery
Type 2 : includes signal transfer COM. N.O. N.C.
Type 3 : build-in 110VAC or 220VAC plug
Type 4 : Type 2 + Type 3