AH-9920 – Mechanical Fixed Temperature Heat Detector
This detector operates on the temperature differential sensing principle, with a UL approved sensor making mechanical contact. It is made of high quality material, providing excellent contact despite any environmental interference.
|Categories:||Fire Alarm Detectors, Fire Alarm System|
- This detector operates on the temperature differential sensing principle, with a UL approved sensor making mechanical contact. It is made of high quality material, providing excellent contact despite any environmental interference.
- This detector is suitable for locations with high temperatures differentials, such as places (kitchen, restaurant and boiler house) where there is constant use of heat.
- This detector has passed strict quality control and repetitive testing; hence its quality is durable and highly reliable.
- Through its professional design, the heat collector can accelerate its response rate after being heated, and has a protective device to avoid accidental response caused by distortion, bumping and dropping in order to increase the reliable product.
- The unit is completely sealed; its function is not affected by humidity, dust or insects.
0.8A @30V DC
0.4A @125V AC
70oC or other selections
12 ~ 30V DC
@24V DC 470Ω
|Alarm Temperature||Comply to EN54|
|Ambient Temperature||-10oC ~ +55oC|
|Dimensions||111mm(Dia.) x 47mm(H)|
Effective alert area
|4M ~ 8M|