- Simple operation and maintenance.
- Exceptionally effective on class B, C & Electrical fire.
- Portable and compact design.
- 56 bar working pressure at 20°C for maximum fire fighting performance.
- Cylinder deep drawn for higher tensile strength.
- Cylinder made of special steel to withstand high pressures, tested at 250 bars.
- High-grade brass head assembly ensures reliability and optimizes efficiency.
- Unbreakable rising pipe made of aluminium to ensure long lasting life.
- High Gloss polyester powder painted UV stabilized after shot-blasting ensures corrosion resistance under extreme condition.
- Safety valve is fitted in each extinguisher for maximum safety.
- Discharge nozzle designed to produce a jet of extinguishing gas for fast fire suppression.
- Special hangers for wall mounting.
Ideal Use: Chemical manufacturing plant, oil rigs, rail yards, warehouses, construction sites, parking garages, airport, boat and docks, and large laboratories.
|Extinguisher Capacity||2 Kg||3 Kg||5 Kg|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|